Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
- Alliance Defense Fund Blog
- Cardinal Newman Society
- First Things
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Ignatius Press
- International Solidarity & Human Rights Institute
- Manhattan Declaration
- Mirror Of Justice
- National Catholic Register
- Princeton University James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions
- Public Discourse: Ethics, Law and the Common Good
- St. Austin (StAR) Review
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- U S Supreme Court Opinions
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Tag Archives: OP
AMERICA’S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
The Holy Spirit is working overtime these days! The Conference of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR) has 100 or so holy, faithful, communities of American women religious. It represents a renaissance of American Catholicism that has been steadily taking place below … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic nuns, CMSWR, Conference of Catholic Bishops, Conference of Major Superiors of Women Religious, Dissident Catholic nuns, Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist, Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal, freedom of religion, Health care mandate, Leadership Conference of Women Religious, Uncategorized Tagged Catholic Bishops, Catholic dissidents, Catholic nuns, Conference of Major Superiors of Women Religious, Leadershi[ Conference of Women Religious, Mary Anne Marks, OP, Sister Laurie Brink, Sister Maria Veritas 1 Comment