Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
Author Archives: Ray Noble
Two days ago, Jessica was seven months pregnant, homeless and sleeping on a park bench so she sent a note to TV reporter Monica Morales at New York City’s WPIX-TV, channel 11. Monica, who is six months pregnant herself, identified … Continue reading
The Holy Spirit is working overtime these days! The Conference of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR) has 100 or so holy, faithful, communities of American women religious. It represents a renaissance of American Catholicism that has been steadily taking place below … Continue reading
Here’s a movie review of October Baby that I posted today: Jaded movie critics will ridicule October Baby as implausible — Andrew O’Hehir of Salon.com already has. What about it fails O’Hehir’s smell test: The failed abortion? The daughter’s search? The biological mother’s response? But counselors … Continue reading
Ray Noble The reports from yesterday’s religious freedom rallies are remarkable in many ways. In Orlando, I stood next to a Jewish rabbi as we joined hundreds in listening to a black minister deliver the opening invocation. A choir of young black schoolchildren led us in … Continue reading
Prof. Mary Ann Glendon is the Learned Hand Professor at Harvard University Law School. In the following article from the current America Magazine, Professor Glendon examines ongoing and unprecedented government assaults on religious liberty. At the federal level, these include the NLRB’s recent, unsuccessful challenge to the right … Continue reading