Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
Tag Archives: amicus briefs on the contraception mandate
DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY…. Plus A Detailed Review of This Year’s Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
By Ray Noble It was just over seven weeks ago that the Obama Administration began its frontal assault on the religious liberty of the Catholic Church. Yet even before Secretary Kathleen Sebelius unveiled that provocative HHS abortifacient/contraception/sterilization mandate on January 20, an astonishingly broad spectrum of faith … Continue reading →