Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
- Alliance Defense Fund Blog
- Cardinal Newman Society
- First Things
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Ignatius Press
- International Solidarity & Human Rights Institute
- Manhattan Declaration
- Mirror Of Justice
- National Catholic Register
- Princeton University James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions
- Public Discourse: Ethics, Law and the Common Good
- St. Austin (StAR) Review
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- U S Supreme Court Opinions
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Tag Archives: HHS madate
Yesterday’s Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
Ray Noble The reports from yesterday’s religious freedom rallies are remarkable in many ways. In Orlando, I stood next to a Jewish rabbi as we joined hundreds in listening to a black minister deliver the opening invocation. A choir of young black schoolchildren led us in … Continue reading
Posted in contraception, contraception mandate, Deus et Patria, Dr. Alveda King, First Amendment, Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, freedom of religion, Health and Human Services mandate, Orlando Florida rally for religious freedom, Pastor Bill Devlin, Rabbi Yehuda Levin, Rally for Religious Liberty March 23, Rep. Sandy Adams Tagged contraception, contraception mandate, Dr. Alveda King, Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, HHS madate, HHS mandate, Pastor Bill Devlin, Rabbi Yehuda Levin, religious liberty, Rep. Sandy Adams, United States Constitution 2 Comments