Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
Tag Archives: politics
‘We Are Crossing the Rubicon’: House Tackles HHS Mandate Threat (143) Bishop Lori, legal and policy experts raise concerns; a representative of the Institute of Medicine defends the federal rule. Share http://api.tweetmeme.com/button.js?url=http%3A//www.ncregister.com/daily-news/we-are-crossing-the-rubicon-house-tackles-hhs-mandate-threat&style=compact&source=NCRegister&service=bit.ly&o=http%3A//www.facebook.com/%3Fref%3Dlogo&b=1 by JOAN FRAWLEY DESMOND02/29/2012 Comments (1) WASHINGTON — Yesterday a … Continue reading
Cardinal George: All Catholic hospitals will close in two years under HHS mandate | LifeSiteNews.com http://www.lifesitenews.com The Catholic Church is being “despoiled of her institutions” through Obama…. If you like this article, please click on the FOLLOW BY EMAIL button … Continue reading
FATHER JOE, PERSONAL CONSCIENCE and RELIGIOUS LIBERTY Some friends seem to question my judgment (maybe my sanity, too) when I say that Jesuits hold a special place in my heart. That’s not to deny my very special and unique love … Continue reading
JUST OUT…. The National Review becomes the sole adult in the chaotic and destructive GOP Room by offering much-needed advice to Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney: NATIONAL REVIEW TO NEWT: GET OUT, BACK RICK! “… it would be a grave … Continue reading
When President Obama ran in 2008, he promised that he’d unite us… respect freedom of conscience and religious liberty … bring Americans together. And it’s starting to look like he might just be doing that … by uniting us against … Continue reading
Philadelphia’s Archbishop Charles J. Chaput seemed to speak for a diverse and rapidly growing chorus of religious and political voices this past week as he described, from a Catholic perspective, the attack on religious liberty embodied in the Obama Administration’s … Continue reading