JUST OUT…. The National Review becomes the sole adult in the chaotic and destructive GOP Room by offering much-needed advice to Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney:
NATIONAL REVIEW TO NEWT: GET OUT, BACK RICK!
“… it would be a grave mistake for the party to make someone with such poor judgment and persistent unpopularity its presidential nominee…. On his own arguments the proper course for him now is to endorse Santorum and exit.”
TO MITT: GET REAL!: “… make the most of it: Tell conservatives what they will get out of a Romney presidency. Entitlements brought under budgetary control. A more market-oriented health-care system. Judges who know their place in the constitutional architecture. Fannie and Freddie extinguished. The defense budget protected. Tax reform, and tax relief for families. … So far Romney has been running mostly on his biography: Republicans are supposed to vote for him because he is a family man and shrewd businessman. And Republicans, even the many who are well disposed to him, have been saying as loud as they can: It isn’t enough.”
Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America