Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
Tag Archives: Obama
In the following article from Catholic World Report, a professor of moral theology at the Pontifical College Josephinum in Ohio discusses why the Catholic Church must refuse to comply with the HHS contraception/abortifacient/sterilization health insurance mandate: From Catholic World Report: … Continue reading
Cardinal George: All Catholic hospitals will close in two years under HHS mandate | LifeSiteNews.com http://www.lifesitenews.com The Catholic Church is being “despoiled of her institutions” through Obama…. If you like this article, please click on the FOLLOW BY EMAIL button … Continue reading
An independent national survey by Rasmussen Reports last week shows that Americans oppose the Obama contraceptive mandate. However, the vote is extremely close and reflects a fundamental divide among Americans about the kind of nation we shall be. When Americans … Continue reading
When President Obama ran in 2008, he promised that he’d unite us… respect freedom of conscience and religious liberty … bring Americans together. And it’s starting to look like he might just be doing that … by uniting us against … Continue reading
Philadelphia’s Archbishop Charles J. Chaput seemed to speak for a diverse and rapidly growing chorus of religious and political voices this past week as he described, from a Catholic perspective, the attack on religious liberty embodied in the Obama Administration’s … Continue reading
Here’s today’s latest “compromise” on “free” abortifacients, sterilization and birth control: “Tell ya what I’m gonna do, Catholic institutions like hospitals, universities etc…. You just pay for the other health coverage that doesn’t include sterilization, abortion-causing drugs and artificial contraceptives. … Continue reading
Yesterday, President Obama’s HHS Secretary Sebelius praised what she called an administration “compromise” on the planned requirement that will force employers to provide birth control for employees with no co-pays and deductions as part of their healthcare insurance. According to Sebelius, the administration … Continue reading