Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America
- Alliance Defense Fund Blog
- Cardinal Newman Society
- First Things
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Ignatius Press
- International Solidarity & Human Rights Institute
- Manhattan Declaration
- Mirror Of Justice
- National Catholic Register
- Princeton University James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions
- Public Discourse: Ethics, Law and the Common Good
- St. Austin (StAR) Review
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- U S Supreme Court Opinions
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Tag Archives: healthcare
Will Catholic Universities and Hospitals Close?
Yesterday, President Obama’s HHS Secretary Sebelius praised what she called an administration “compromise” on the planned requirement that will force employers to provide birth control for employees with no co-pays and deductions as part of their healthcare insurance. According to Sebelius, the administration … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged birth control, healthcare, Nashville Dominicans, Obama, Timothy Dolan 4 Comments