Ahmed Sumeira, a courageous Muslim civil liberties lawyer I knew in the Middle East, says he has personally investigated the dispute between the Iranian government and Fox News about why Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani faces capital punishment. The government says he committed rape and extortion. Fox News reviewed the Court decree ordering the hanging and discovered that not a word was mentioned about rape or extortion. As a former Muslim Pastor Nadarkhani’s to be hanged for apostasy. Now Ahmed has investigated and says Fox News is correct and he tells me that the Pastor’s wife has also been sentenced to life imprisonment for apostasy. Amnesty International says the government has offered leniency on the condition that Nadarkhani renounces his Christian faith.
Top Posts & Pages
- A TRUE ADVOCATE IN THE TRENCHES FOR WOMEN -- GOOD COUNSEL HOMES
- AMERICA'S HOLY, YOUNG COMMUNITIES OF FAITHFUL CATHOLIC SISTERS ARE GROWING FAST!
- BISHOPS, THE HHS MANDATE AND "ILLEGALS"
- October Baby: A Movie Review
- Yesterday's Religious Freedom Rallies: Throw Out Those Stereotypes! Look at These Video Clips!
- DIVERSE ALLIES IN SUPPORT OF RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.... Plus A Detailed Review of This Year's Unprecedented State Vs Church Confrontation
- Marginalization of Religious Liberty: Mary Ann Glendon Sounds the Warning
- ABOUT ME
- FROM THE FISCAL TIMES: THE HHS MANDATE WOULD DEVASTATE THE POOR BY FORCING CATHOLIC HOSPITALS TO CLOSE
- Rally for Religious Freedom Across America